Sump find

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.

One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LOL you guys don't get it... this was a quote by mike tyson... hahaha...