2500+ Gallon outdoor BUILD THREAD at Ellis Aquatics

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
We finally decided it's time to have the barbecue!!

For all of you that have been asking to drop by and check it out it's finally coming.

This Sunday (8/14/16) from 1230pm-3pm

Anyone is welcome, feel free to drop by, grab a free hot dog and enjoy the scenery. Shop will be open up front from 1230-230 for all your aquarium needs also.

If you are interested in dropping by shoot me a txt at 562 822 6673 or comment here on this thread or on the FB post.

I would like to get a good list of how many people want to drop by so I can get an idea how much food to get.
[MENTION=5085]newtothis[/MENTION] [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Another new addition thanks [MENTION=6904]Zoarder[/MENTION]

Another adult diamondback terrapin (concentric?)

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Thx to everyone that RSVP'd. We bought a good amount of extra food based on those numbers. So anyone that wants to drop by 1230-3 feel free. For everyone that responded, we will see you in a few hours.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
After months of no blooms it finally opened up (@gumbii this is the white one I mentioned awhile back)

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Sucks photobucket doesn't do 3rd party hosting anymore. Half of this thread is empty of pics. Pics don't start till around page 20.

Anyways lots of request for updated pics so here is a few.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
How are all the turtles doing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
We lost a couple small ones to the surface skimmer. We have since added an egg crate screen to prevent this from happening. Also lost the soft shell over the winter randomly out of no where. Body was in perfect shape so possibly got too cold. All the rest are doing great and are growing super fast and are very sociable.

We lost a couple small ones to the surface skimmer. We have since added an egg crate screen to prevent this from happening. Also lost the soft shell over the winter randomly out of no where. Body was in perfect shape so possibly got too cold. All the rest are doing great and are growing super fast and are very sociable.

Sorry to hear about the soft shell! Great to hear about the rest of them though!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts