Allaboutcorals raffle legit or bogus?

I didn't catch the other guy's user name but i think his name was Kim that won second and third place. Did you get your lights? Does anyone know him and know if he got his kessils? Steve wasn't there for the raffle and the prizes weren't there. Supposedly he was coming back in 2 weeks. This Sunday will be two weeks but his number seems to be Offline. They have my number but I've yet to receive a call from them. Getting kinda concerned now. I hope they are ok and i hope this raffle was legit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
Manny the raffles is legit. Steve is not back from China yet he left a week before the raffles due to emergency. I believe he will be back middle or end of September.

I was shocked when I went to the raffle and the winners got "I owe u".
Emergencies happen though it's understandable, so long as they make it happen. . Or maybe like a free fish for the wait

I'm guessing in spirit didn't count lol.. but I was told they would announce winner on scr if the winner did not show up.. lol
Yeah, wasn't the case. Heck I lost second place because although they pulled out my ticket with my name on it I misplaced my ticket and lost the 360. Had to be present and ticket in hand. Won 1st place though

Latest posts