Something OTHER than a sales thread from me...pretty cool shtuff

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I always thought those tanks with tube between were so cool when I was younger. Now it would be neat to have a SPS side and a LPS side for lighting requirements.

That's neat but with my luck all the fish would stay in one tank only.

Dang this would be bad *** but to seal it so fish can't get through. Overflow box in one tank, return on the other. Community fish on one side aggressive fish on the other . 2 240 tanks together omg I just got wet
I feel like like a little kid clapping his hands with eyes of uuuwwwwwssss and awwwsssssss every time I fish goes through lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

why woidnt you just want one large tank? that seems like 2 water changes every time plus ugly tubes inside.
Maybe somebody wants two different aqua scape setups? Or just the magic of having something going in on one end and coming out the other is magically entertaining and visually satisfying for people.
Funny enough it reminds me of those hamster tubes that lead from one room to another.

why woidnt you just want one large tank? that seems like 2 water changes every time plus ugly tubes inside.
Water out one tank water in the other all same filtration and the other video shows how they made it out of glass. The way I'd love this is 2 240 tanks one with friendly community fish one with aggressive fish

lol can't they just go from one tank to another? Yea i get that its all one tank so one water change may suffice but detritus will still gather in all 8 corners:)
Water out one tank water in the other all same filtration and the other video shows how they made it out of glass. The way I'd love this is 2 240 tanks one with friendly community fish one with aggressive fish

lol can't they just go from one tank to another? Yea i get that its all one tank so one water change may suffice but detritus will still gather in all 8 corners:)
But 2 240 gallon tanks, that's 16' front panel view of half utopia half anarchy

Latest posts