Rainbow Symphyllia Wellsoni NOOOOO...

Just another day of College Football when I realized my Aussie elegance decided to taste the back side of my 6+ inch Rainbow Symphyllia Wellsoni, less than 0.5" by 1.5" section... sad days...

so, it's going into the bandsaw now.... who wants Rainbow Symphyllia Wellsoni frags?

just took this picture from the unaffected side. Picture under Geismann bulbs only. Red Salt system at 1.025.

..... frag will chill for at least a week before they go anywhere.

reeferside

Just another day of College Football when I realized my Aussie elegance decided to taste the back side of my 6+ inch Rainbow Symphyllia Wellsoni, less than 0.5" by 1.5" section... sad days...

so, it's going into the bandsaw now.... who wants Rainbow Symphyllia Wellsoni frags?

just took this picture from the unaffected side. Picture under Geismann bulbs only. Red Salt system at 10.25.

..... frag will chill for at least a week before they go anywhere.
I'm interested! What's the damage

reeferside

Well put me and jesse on the list, then jesse could make an excuse and drive to me to deliver some of his badass corals right to my front door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm all about this #hypethread. And falling for it completely. lmk how much you want for a frag Wally

I just sold mine a couple weeks ago. Guess I should have fragged it up huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo... I've been absent for the past few weeks 'cause of work and traveling for work... My first day off and I decided to check socalireefs finally and to find an 'Alert' that I got 'bad' feedback on this thread, reasoning: "nice hype thread"...

not that I care, I just found amusing that someone would go to that extent on a thread that was buried in this forum. Especially since I've been on there for over 5 yrs with 2K posts and I don't even know what button to 'negatively' rep someone. haha...

Anyways, fragging went great. 100% survival. giving them time to heal has paid off, their colors have matured and popping (pictures to come when i retrieve my camera).

I apologize to those that want the frags earlier. I have a sick father to tend to and I am only home long enough to sleep and leave again.

I'll figure something...

Sooo... I've been absent for the past few weeks 'cause of work and traveling for work... My first day off and I decided to check socalireefs finally and to find an 'Alert' that I got 'bad' feedback on this thread, reasoning: "nice hype thread"...

not that I care, I just found amusing that someone would go to that extent on a thread that was buried in this forum. Especially since I've been on there for over 5 yrs with 2K posts and I don't even know what button to 'negatively' rep someone. haha...

Anyways, fragging went great. 100% survival. giving them time to heal has paid off, their colors have matured and popping (pictures to come when i retrieve my camera).

I apologize to those that want the frags earlier. I have a sick father to tend to and I am only home long enough to sleep and leave again.

I'll figure something...
Poor Wally I gave you a polyp.

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahahahaha nice. I still haven't figured out to give polyps. I'm on tapatalk 99% of the time so I don't have to see all the bad rep I get . Post so pics of the frags dude!

Latest posts