Jami's 135g 'silver lining' build :)

'I'mma big kid NOW!' .. :p
My view from the sofa .. As I slip into a transfer induced coma... Whew!

No scaping done yet.. And will try for better pics to update tomorro .. But I'm DONE!!
Just waiting for the second photon 32 led to show up now lol

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

'I'mma big kid NOW!' .. :p
My view from the sofa .. As I slip into a transfer induced coma... Whew!

No scaping done yet.. And will try for better pics to update tomorro .. But I'm DONE!!
Just waiting for the second photon 32 led to show up now lol

Heck yeah good work.

Thanks Cody! :) I'm stoked.. It was BORN to sit here in my livingroom .. Can't stop staring at it lol
What a job it's gonna be to scape this beast tho ! But I finally have the show tank I've wanted for so long , so NO complaining here :)

Thank u! Being my fourth reef tank.. It's the first one I've totally plumbed myself .. Learned a lot and sure I'll tweek it here and there as time goes by. But gotta say it does feel good to know it's done by you and not just hope for the best , like I've done previously lol
Will get some pics of sump etc tomorrow . It's not the prettiest plumbing, but it's dry as a bone! :p

Well here are a few shots from today.. Not the best with my LEDs .. Lol
Um happy to report that all the livestock made it thru the transfer and look happy.. ESP the fish with all the extra room to swim!

Well.. All DONE! Made screen top ( till I mod my canopy) , hung the new second photon, redid the rockscape ( for now lol) added a check valve to return manifold . Will install a shelf in the stand for the DJ strip this weekend.. But for now.. Here she is :) LOVE the tall stand so much!

And a bonus pic of Brutus making out with his Nem :)

Finally settled in and everything is done :)
Electrical is finalized, doser/ ATO mounted.. Modified the hood to hide the LED panels hung from wall brackets ..and rearranged furniture to include a viewing lounger lol

My view from sofa :)

Still gotta figure a way to block the light spill from the hood doors.. But it's 'husky approved' :)
For reference in the stand height , Halia is a full grown husky, standing in front of tank :)

So much better!! Thanks for asking :) he's still not allowed to wear contacts for another week.. But the swelling is gone and about 90% of the redness is resolved. Thank god!

BeanMachine

Supporter
So much better!! Thanks for asking :) he's still not allowed to wear contacts for another week.. But the swelling is gone and about 90% of the redness is resolved. Thank god!

I'm glad to hear that. I helped [MENTION=127]bustayanky[/MENTION] with [MENTION=7067]Smite[/MENTION] move his display tank this past weekend and I was super paranoid LOL

I scraped some palys off the back wall of his display after it was already drained with a surgical mask LOL