Aggressive B+W Ocellaris Clownfish

I have these pair of black and white ocellaris clownfish that are sitting in my 10 gallon QT for almost 4 weeks now. They are very health, female is almost 2 inches large and the male is like 1 inch big.

The problem? The female now thinks I am the enemy and will attack my hand every single time I put it in the water. I would move the PVC elbows to clean underneath and the PVC as well.

I'm a little worried what might happen if I eventually put them in my 28 gallon nano cube DT and need to move/clean/adjust things in my DT. I'm also worried that once I introduce other fish afterwards (the fish I want aren't available yet a helfrichi and a pink streaked wrasse are my plans), they will attack other fish.

Are there any ideas on what I might do so that at least they stop attacking my hand???

Oh man! I have a pair and they bite the hell out of me whenever I put my hand in the tank too! I think the other fish should be fine, although I would add the clowns after having the other fish in the tank first.

Those darwin clownfish tend to be pretty aggressive. I had one of those two that picked on the smaller one. I had to get rid of it. But maybe in the bigger tank it'll chill out a bit. If you want to know how aggressive a clownfish can be, then buy a maroon clown. My lightning maroon is a dick. And he hides all day. Waste of money!

My problem is I couldn't find the fish I wanted before these clowns so I got them first. Can I take out the clowns from the dt, put the fish I want into the dt, and then lastly reintroduce the clowns again? Would that work?