It's green slimmer acro the most greener of all?

ivan

Featured Reef
Does anyone has a super green acro better than the green slimmer here? !!!!

Slimers are bright green. You looking for deep green? Anyone who can't color up sps should have some of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivan

Featured Reef
Slimers are bright green. You looking for deep green? Anyone who can't color up sps should have some of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like metallic green I guess

watchguy123

Featured Reef
That's sweet I have a 2" frag of a psammacora like that for about 3 months but hasn't grown much. How is the growth rate on yours?
Slow but steady grower and really hardy coral. I accidentally break frags all the time when i do maintenance because of where it is growing in my tank. This psamacora looks somewhat similar to hydnophora and so not a lot of reefer interest. But it is quite a bit different morphologically from hydnophora. Hydnophora are not acropora and they have mean and nasty stingers, psammacora as you know are much friendlier to their neighbors. I don't think I have ever seen a frag of Tat's psammacora in a LFS or even online, kind of weird for such a good looking and unusual coral

Heres tho colony of my green acro! a few posts earlier. This coral has been through a lot like 40pp m NO3, .20ppm PO4, kalkwasser overdose, vodka mishap, salinity swings, tank move, LED to T5 to halide back to T5; tough coral. I call it the Green Gibbon Acropora haha

Latest posts