AI Prime help

ezrider2

Hello and thanks for reading my post
I just got my AI prime in the mail today and am new to reefing! I haven't had a tank in 11 years and a lot has changed! The AI looks to be a great light and have heard great things about it. Can anyone help me with set up and understanding it? I called AI but waiting on a rep to call me back (they said it was easy and intuitive). There isn't a lot of information available on line. Any help would be great.
Thanks Again and happy reefing
Ez

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Hello and thanks for reading my post
I just got my AI prime in the mail today and am new to reefing! I haven't had a tank in 11 years and a lot has changed! The AI looks to be a great light and have heard great things about it. Can anyone help me with set up and understanding it? I called AI but waiting on a rep to call me back (they said it was easy and intuitive). There isn't a lot of information available on line. Any help would be great.
Thanks Again and happy reefing
Ez
download the app, after that real easy to setup

ezrider2

I did install it. Having trouble understanding the auto, ramp up , weather ect. App has no instructions either. Don't want to fry my corals. Just need a quick explanation and then I can get it from there.

ezrider2

I believe only through the app or a computer, it's all through wifi. Trying to figure out the best settings now to get the zoas growing. Plenty of light for a 12g nano cube

Latest posts