NOW I GET IT ,new to this

corals

• questions

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • freebies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey guys just got into saltwater ,i live in lake forest 25yo love my new hobby i got a 30g halfmoon with black live sand live rock with a 150 china led seems to work great
i might need some questions answered
I also wouldn't mind any freebies :)

Last edited:
what a confusing poll.. lol i think you're asking us to either choose between helping you ask questions and/or give you freebies?

...... his first post ever was to ask for freebies and pull a poll regarding freebies?.... interesting.... there's a freebie section somewhere on this forum,go there first....

New to this Mostly questions ,I live in lake forest forgot to put that down
Ur right this forum is confusing I put it in the section well anyways
I got a live rock from a friend there is black algae and some shiny red spots when goes threw black light is that normal

I am very confused as well? How about we start off with an introduction. Maybe something like, Hi my name is ... and this is my tank. Usually people are not fond of people asking for free stuff before they even introduce who they are. Once you spend some time on this forum you will see that it's a cool group and they take care of each other. Usually! :)
Welcome!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Usually people post in the free section to give things away, not so much ask for stuff. I think that's where the confusion lies?

Start a build thread, with pictures and info on your equipment and future stocking plans in the "members tank" forum and introduce yourself. I'll hook you up with a couple polyps of sakura sunrise zoanthids, a good starter coral.

People give stuff away here and trade all the time. They do usually prefer to hook up contributing members though, so join in bud.

U guys are right I appoligize for getting u guys confused just want to interact with more reefers and ask questions alot of them about what's goin on and what u guys recommend! I

Put the pitchforks down gentlemen!

Welcome Richard. Post your equipment list and some pictures so we can help you get started.

Hey beanmachine I got a aqua clear 110 on a 30g halfmoon a Marineland and a 150 w led fixture I have a frogspawn hammerhead and a couple other zoo I also got a 30g reef octopus skimmer ns80
Everything seems to be doing great except the part were some rock a
Has black algae or slime sorry bout the pic I'm gonna post one once I get home

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Good for you! Tank looks good man. I like the rock work. Can you take a pic of the algae? I can't see it. Also how long has the tank been set up for?

The tank been set up for I can say a month or so I had a nano tank 2 yrs established I slowly transferred things over after being established went great upgraded the lights of course

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Latest posts