Exact Idip

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Well I always describe my frustration with test kits and testers. Although after years of using test kits, I am certainly more comfortable reading color charts, I still have my doubts. And the Hanna checkers require meticulous maintenance of the test tubes but seem more accurate and reliable. But never have felt great about either

Well this new exact Idip may have some potential. Still need to confirm its accuracy and reliability. Also the manufacturer needs to update and get some of the tests results into saltwater reef ranges. Hopefully, they will get it done soon. There is a thread on r2r about the Idip

I think BRS is using one on their new 160 build. It was mentioned and demo'd on last week's installment of the 52 weeks of reefing

Mine came in today, maybe find some time tomorrow after work to give it a try. Agree needs better reef range test strips as some that come with base module are worthless. Looking forward for my tests to be logged on my phone.

Mine came in today, maybe find some time tomorrow after work to give it a try. Agree needs better reef range test strips as some that come with base module are worthless. Looking forward for my tests to be logged on my phone.
Inquiring minds would like to know!

I too have been unhappy with existing test kits. Just wondering, since our salt mixes produce salt water that is very different from NSW, what is more important: accuracy or precison?