High quality TIP for Copperband butterfly

That's a really good idea!! Just so happens I'm in the market for a CBB too!

Think I'm gonna borrow your idea..

Jaja that's too funny how the sohal comes by to get nothing lol. What a tease. What is in that contraption? What's his current diet? how'd you get him to go for it? Sorry for the 21 questions but I'd love one of these

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

My Tank Build
Jaja that's too funny how the sohal comes by to get nothing lol. What a tease. What is in that contraption? What's his current diet? how'd you get him to go for it? Sorry for the 21 questions but I'd love one of these

I either put clams, mysis or brine in it. All it is, is a little clear container with a few 1/4" holes drilled it in

Then a piece of styrofoam that I put a impression of the dish into. So it will float

I either put clams, mysis or brine in it. All it is, is a little clear container with a few 1/4" holes drilled it in

Then a piece of styrofoam that I put a impression of the dish into. So it will float

Genius! I'm hitting up my local 99 cent store tomorrow! 1 more question for you, would you consider ok a small divided tank adequate for him for a pair of weeks for qt / observation / feed training? Or do you think he'd stress from the small space and just not even bother eating?

My Tank Build
Genius! I'm hitting up my local 99 cent store tomorrow! 1 more question for you, would you consider ok a small divided tank adequate for him for a pair of weeks for qt / observation / feed training? Or do you think he'd stress from the small space and just not even bother eating?

I've never had one live longer then a few weeks in anything smaller then a 180

wickedfish

You can take that to two lil fisheys and sell that idea. The #pickyeaterfeeder I get 1k for naming that biSH.

I'm number one!

trojan_48

Premium Member
Supporter
Late post and a tad off subject but had a couple people tell me CBB like aptasia and are reef safe. Thoughts on this or feedback from experience pls?

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
Late post and a tad off subject but had a couple people tell me CBB like aptasia and are reef safe. Thoughts on this or feedback from experience pls?
Not all are reef safe. It's 50/ 50. Yes they tend to eat aiptasia but again 50/50. I don't feel they are worth the hassle. They very rarely survive in our tanks and you should have a lot of aiptasia before ever thinking of getting one of these fish.

trojan_48

Premium Member
Supporter
Not all are reef safe. It's 50/ 50. Yes they tend to eat aiptasia but again 50/50. I don't feel they are worth the hassle. They very rarely survive in our tanks and you should have a lot of aiptasia before ever thinking of getting one of these fish.
Thanks Robert. Berghias still the best bet?

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
hi robert

Latest posts