A BIG SPECIAL THANKS to BeanMachine and Smite!!!!

So this past weekend, I planned to have my tank from my room moved to the living room. I had like 3-4 people lined up to help out. I rented some suction cups from AOA and Dan even let me borrow the hydraulic lift and a 6 ft ramp. It was just Cody, Matt, & I. Well long story short, everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong and the worst part about it was that the darn stand was way too big to fit out any doors. We basically took apart the whole stand and re-built my stand with a new base. They slaved with me for like 13 hours. I am forever grateful. Thanks
[MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7067]Smite[/MENTION]!

P.S. I'm sure Cody has some pictures of the catastrophe! But in the end it made it out to the living and I also added a closed loop to my current system.

BeanMachine

Supporter
I needed a reef slave for when I move. Muahahaha

I took a couple pics Ill post tomorrow.

Glad to help dude.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
No but Will has a wierd phobia of touching live fish so he made Matt do it lmao
Bwahahahah! That was some funny sheet. I understand though, they are all squiggly and wet when you touch then and stuff....lol

Glad I could help Will. That system is top notch. Let me km now when it's all done, I want to check it out.

Thanks again for kicking me down with some badarse frags too.

Last edited:
And its definitely nice to have reef friends. When I throw a party a gang of n$&%as come over and DRI k all my beer and eat all my food. But when I need @5 mins to move a tank. Ain't no homies all the sudden. A few times I had to trick them into coming over for beers. Then I surprise them with a tank move first. Lol

Nope, Will gets tired of making the bed and hide his private stuff away every time someone is coming over to check out the reef. Now with the tank in the living room, his undies can fly any where in the bed room and no one can give him the dirty look.

What? No more tank in the man cave? Must be the fiance/wife.

I'm happy to see fellow reefers helping each other out. I plan to move in the next 6-9 months. I'm hoping I can count on the fellow SCR reefers to help. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge

Dang forgot. Slammed with RAP organizing. Ill try to remember tomorrow.

He has an ecotech vectra in his overflow!!!! It took three of us to figure out how to plumb it hehe
Funny,
I do absolutely 100% of the organization of MAX (not one small portion) and yet find the time to help others out.
I'm also double your age and less than half the physical capability

Last edited:

Latest posts