Looking for Kessil a150w and beginner corals

duzcoo

Hi I just started getting into the whole hobby of reefing. As you can tell from the photo the light my pico tank came with is adequate and I would really appreciate a good deal on a Kessil. I'm also interested in some beginner corals so please let know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! How can you say it's not needed, maybe Cristian needed some help determining what a 350w was.
So please show me in your quote where you have specs or par ratings. So as I said not needed nor did anyone ask for your assistance.

So please show me in your quote where you have specs or par ratings. So as I said not needed nor did anyone ask for your assistance.
Wait, you want me to show par ratings for a light that I don't have?

That makes sense... It's quite amusing how offended you got at me for suggesting against a 350w for a pico tank lol!

But just to shut you up here's kessil saying the same thing - go get mad at them lol.

http://www.kessil.com/aquarium/calculator.php

Fools will be fools.

Wait, you want me to show par ratings for a light that I don't have?

That makes sense... It's quite amusing how offended you got at me for suggesting against a 350w for a pico tank lol!

But just to shut you up here's kessil saying the same thing - go get mad at them lol.

http://www.kessil.com/aquarium/calculator.php

Fools will be fools.
Once again you prove me right it's not about the specs its truly about you giving your opinion when it was not asked of you. Being that u don't have the light I'm sure you wouldn't know that u can turn it down. But yes please research n comment when you're looking for a light. I didn't price nor did I say he has to buy so I'm really not hurt. Just wondering why you would comment on something that doesn't concern you.

duzcoo

Lol! How can you say it's not needed, maybe Cristian needed some help determining what a 350w was.
Yea honestly I don't wanna spark a quarrel here but I'm not planning on upgrading for awhile so the a150w is ideal at the moment. After viewing the 350w seems not only out of my budget but a bit overkill on my tank but thank you!

Once again you prove me right it's not about the specs its truly about you giving your opinion when it was not asked of you. Being that u don't have the light I'm sure you wouldn't know that u can turn it down. But yes please research n comment when you're looking for a light. I didn't price nor did I say he has to buy so I'm really not hurt. Just wondering why you would comment on something that doesn't concern you.
Like I said earlier, just my 2 cents. But when you get heated about what I mentioned it makes it involve me. Could have just left it alone.

Yea honestly I don't wanna spark a quarrel here but I'm not planning on upgrading for awhile so the a150w is ideal at the moment. After viewing the 350w seems not only out of my budget but a bit overkill on my tank but thank you!

Your welcome Cristian. Sorry Chris got emotional about this lol.

Cristian, if your ever in south county let me know and I'll hook you up with some beginner corals for this terrible thread derail!

Lol but let him do the research and come to that decision. I can tell your a individual that likes to be heard even if know one ask you a question. I'm sure every individual can do research. But your right I'm emotional over a few bucks. Wait I never gave a price. What if I was going to give it to him for $1. Then I'm sure it wouldn't have been over kill then you would have said what a great deal

Lol but let him do the research and come to that decision. I can tell your a individual that likes to be heard even if know one ask you a question. I'm sure every individual can do research. But your right I'm emotional over a few bucks. Wait I never gave a price. What if I was going to give it to him for $1. Then I'm sure it wouldn't have been over kill then you would have said what a great deal. Oh btw the A150 doesn't adjust its one set output. But I'm guessing that's not overkill. Lol

Lol but let him do the research and come to that decision. I can tell your a individual that likes to be heard even if know one ask you a question. I'm sure every individual can do research. But your right I'm emotional over a few bucks. Wait I never gave a price. What if I was going to give it to him for $1. Then I'm sure it wouldn't have been over kill then you would have said what a great deal
Message me if you want to talk to me leave this guys thread alone.....