why YOU should join an aquarium club

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
[video=youtube;DqRKm5uwf-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqRKm5uwf-g[/video]

Find out why YOU should join an aquarium club!

In todays Marine Depot video, we sit down with two Southern California Marine Aquarium Society board members to discuss the benefits of joining a local reef club. During our conversation, we cover a lot of groundincluding the history of SCMAS, tank tours, workshops plus share laughs on topics only other reefers can relate to.

Are you a member of an aquarium club! Please reply and let us know which club you belong to!

Can't wait to attend rap for the very first time. Getting my cherry popped this weekend

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Can't wait to attend rap for the very first time. Getting my cherry popped this weekend
Belong to four clubs... IEMAS, SCRK, LARS (although I need to renew) and SCMAS. Looking forward to my first RAP too.
How'd you guys like the show? Win anything in the raffle? Buy any new equipment or livestock?

I bought 4 corals and some new members for the clean-up crew! aqulove

How'd you guys like the show? Win anything in the raffle? Buy any new equipment or livestock?

I bought 4 corals and some new members for the clean-up crew! aqulove
I actually ended up not going . Wifey and I "un winded" the night before and I had the biggest headache the entire day, it was so hot and my surroundings didn't quit spinning until mid afternoon. I guess that's what happens when you don't drink as often as you used to and you get older. Next time I'm not doing anything to compromise such an event.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
I actually ended up not going . Wifey and I "un winded" the night before and I had the biggest headache the entire day, it was so hot and my surroundings didn't quit spinning until mid afternoon. I guess that's what happens when you don't drink as often as you used to and you get older. Next time I'm not doing anything to compromise such an event.
The bright side is next year we'll have RAP and MACNA in SoCal, so you'll be able to experience both of the top industry events! :wavey: