new tenuis eye candy

organism

2020 POTM
Different frag but same light, the corallites are orange and this one is all corallites so it looks really weird. Funny part is all my frags are with 2" of each other and they all look pretty different, it's a weird one...

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
[MENTION=44]organism[/MENTION] any updates on this piece and how much? ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

organism

2020 POTM
I need to take some photos, it's a slow grower but still looks awesome :) Base varies from turquoise blue to green depending on its mood apparently...

I'm making frags next weekend, will probably sell them in a pack with RR Lady in Pink so not sure what the price will be until they're made and healed.

organism

2020 POTM
Also I accidentally cleared all of my pm's, I know I had some from this thread but I can't remember from who.

organism

2020 POTM
Here's an updated pic, they're still recovering from whatever issue it was with my water change last month. I'm pretty sure it was chloramines, started adding Prime to my water and things have looked ok... Gotta pick up one of those chloramine filters from brs.

A few weeks ago they were grey so it's not too bad of a recovery, my guess is it's halfway back to colored up. I love the turquoise blue on this one :)

Last edited: