new tenuis eye candy

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Hard for me to tell, are those polyps brown? Maybe the color in my phone.

Chocolate Chip Sherbet
Me Lucky Cuppa' Joe
Irish Coffee

Great looking piece. What a intense transformation, and in such a short time.

organism

2020 POTM
Hard for me to tell, are those polyps brown? Maybe the color in my phone.
In the picture they are, but when it's more colored up they go from green on new growth to red on older growth. Every time I start coloring it up stronger I go on vacation, run out of salt, get too busy with school to do water changes... and back to square one. I'm pretty sure it can get Orange Passion type polyps though.

organism

2020 POTM
Pumpkinhead is my choice
I've seen a lot of great names in this thread and on fb but I really like that one. Every coral I've put a name to over the years has some random inside reference hidden in the name, and Pumpkinhead is a great rapper who died last year... There's something about it I'm not feeling but for the same reason I think that might be a keeper :)

I saw these again last night and its a pretty unique looking tenius. I should have wet pocketed one when Miguel's back was turned.

The Bank of Bean is open so let me know.

organism

2020 POTM
That's funny I totally forgot where the name came from when I was writing down all the suggestions, thanks for that one! I can cut you a polyp :becky:

organism

2020 POTM
So it looks like ridiculously high flow is where the red polyps come from, got this one sitting about a foot in front of an MP40 :)

On a side note the Halo LED fixtures are awesome, never seen LED's that can bring out the color of SPS like this thing. It even outperformed the T5's I tried, crazyness.

Latest posts