Chi Town In the House!!!!

Tank2379

Just want to say what up to all the fine Reefers out there on RD... Been into reefing for 9 months now and I am loving every bit of it.... I currently am running a 55G Reef Tank with a 10 Gallon Sump/Refugium. My livestock currently: 1 clown the other committed a Sky Dive that he could not live to tell how he made a sweet jump. anyhow, Are the Tang Police around? I have a Yellow Eyed Kole Tang, 1 Six Line Wrasse, 1 Orange Spot Goby, 1 Green Spotted Mandarin. Curently looking to get a new pair of Rod's Clowns. But that's a future plan.

Equipment: Bak-Pak 2R+ Skimmer, 200watt Heater, 3 Koralias a #2,#3, and #1 my Overflow is an EShopps 800GPH my return Pump is a Mag 7, I also have a Nove Extreme Pro 6x54 watts OEM Bulbs will be switch them out to newer bulbs during the summer, I also have a PH Monitor.

Coral: RBTA, Red Acan Lord,Yellow Polyps, Green radioactive Zooanthias,Brown Zooanthias, Green Toadstool, Branching Frogspawn, Acropora that's being stubborn to color up for me it should be a Lavender color, Green Slimmer SPS, Green Monti Caps, Red Monti caps, Kenya Trees, Oh the out of control Pulsing Xenia, Adding more coral to come.

That's pretty much it... here is a Shot of my system not a full but you guy get the pic... :top:

Thanks
Frankie
:rock:

Last edited:

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
welcomepic to RD....
Wow our first non So Cal Local?????Awesome:21:

:top: Chi town as in "Chicago" :wavey: