Anyone have tire hook ups

Wondering if anyone had a hook up on some tires.. Doesn't hurt to try asking before I pull the trigger in buying a new set

Just a heads up about tires.. I usually go to a relatively local place to me (Economy tires in Santa Ana). They sell "take offs" and used. Take offs are basically brand new tires that someone who buys a new rim/tire combo doesn't need/want.
As an example, my truck has factory 20" tires that go for about $225 EACH. I get 4 factory Goodyear tires mounted, balanced, and installed for like $200.
I'd look on Yelp or something similar for a "used tires" someplace local to wherever you live. Great deals to be had...

Just a heads up about tires.. I usually go to a relatively local place to me (Economy tires in Santa Ana). They sell "take offs" and used. Take offs are basically brand new tires that someone who buys a new rim/tire combo doesn't need/want.
As an example, my truck has factory 20" tires that go for about $225 EACH. I get 4 factory Goodyear tires mounted, balanced, and installed for like $200.
I'd look on Yelp or something similar for a "used tires" someplace local to wherever you live. Great deals to be had...
I do have similar places that sell used an new tires as well near my area.. The problem is a lot of them are only about 40-50 dollars difference from actually buying it at a Walmart or tire depot. But yes 40-50 is a lot compared to not getting a discount at all but again Walmart an those other places have warranty for the first few months or somethiing..now maybe if its a 100+ dollar difference then I could care less about a warranty lol. But thank you for your input and I will also call that place you go to in Santa Ana who knows I might strike a deal at the same time check out some corals since everything is in the oc lol

I do have similar places that sell used an new tires as well near my area.. The problem is a lot of them are only about 40-50 dollars difference from actually buying it at a Walmart or tire depot. But yes 40-50 is a lot compared to not getting a discount at all but again Walmart an those other places have warranty for the first few months or somethiing..now maybe if its a 100+ dollar difference then I could care less about a warranty lol. But thank you for your input and I will also call that place you go to in Santa Ana who knows I might strike a deal at the same time check out some corals since everything is in the oc lol
They actually have 2 locations. The other is in Buena Park area. Good guys really. I hear ya about the warranty, but have always been told if there is any problem, bring it back and they fix whatever problem. Coming from LA, might be a bigger issue for you, which I totally get. Part of the reason I suggested Yelp. If you are gonna come to the OC, I recommend them highly. Place is in the hood, but don't worry, worth the trip and the savings. For every set I have bought from those guys, I save like $800...

Latest posts