My wife wants to know why I'm always on Facebook

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a steal a few weeks ago though on Facebook . Got cornbreds maleficent , papa dios , and blue rhino for 165$ total all three Frags....sometimes the deals get buried if the seller forgets to bump his post. Than you can snipe them at the very last second . Cornbred set up his own Facebook auction page a week after I sniped those. Coincidence ..... I think not lol.
nice come up. without looking at the real coral how do you know people are not just making up the names.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a steal a few weeks ago though on Facebook . Got cornbreds maleficent , papa dios , and blue rhino for 165$ total all three Frags....sometimes the deals get buried if the seller forgets to bump his post. Than you can snipe them at the very last second . Cornbred set up his own Facebook auction page a week after I sniped those. Coincidence ..... I think not lol.
nice come up. without looking at the real coral how do you know people are not just making up the names.

[MENTION=9024]SJacob164[/MENTION] would you mind posting pics of those acros when you get them? Something not drenched in blue led light like all of CB's auctions?

SJacob164

Official sps frag swap , frag auction place, cornbred corals auction are some of my favorite groups . You have to request to join group . They will usually let u join in less than 24 hrs.

SJacob164

My iPhone 4 pics are really horrible to look at but as anyone will attest cornbreds stuff looks just as good in person . They are all just booger frags but all are healthy with great polyp extension . The malifecent has extremely bright pinkish polyps, gonna be a stunner for sure.
image.jpg that's the auction where I won the malifecent . Me and that other dude both sniped at the last 5 seconds but I outbid him lol.

Latest posts