Bounce ?

Speaker73

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the answer is it depends....how much are they asking for it?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Lol right ! He is a guy I've been buying stuff from for a couple months everything's been pretty authentic. But he said he got a colony of these in. And is willing to give it to me for 50 but as soon they bubble up will raise it to a couple hundred. So I'm not sure how to feel lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one just like that and its not a bouncer....

But i could sale it and you could wait and hope for the best lol...

Yes just the way in the picture looks like hes tring to make his first move of saling you something not authentic...

Just tell him that you will give him $100 but if it does not turn into a bouncer he would need to replace with an original

organism

2020 POTM
That's not a bounce in terms of if it's the colorful WWC Bounce you see for retarded prices, and if he's implying it is then you're buying from a guy who's knowingly and actively trying to scam you. It is technically a "bounce" in the way the term gets thrown around to describe any Rhodactis with bubbles on it, but to be honest that microscopic mushroom is never going to be worth triple digits. Just be aware they paid around $3-5 for it and if you think it's worth what they're charging then it's your money.

On a side note the multicolor bounce mushrooms that are like $6k are about to dive-bomb in price. A few different suppliers across the country just imported around 60 of them total and a lot more are on the way, my guess is in around 6 months you'll find frags for well under $100 once the right people get their hands on them.

There are some badass bubble "bounce" mushrooms that aren't the multicolor though, I have two of these and they're pretty awesome :)

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
That's not a bounce in terms of if it's the colorful WWC Bounce you see for retarded prices, and if he's implying it is then you're buying from a guy who's knowingly and actively trying to scam you. It is technically a "bounce" in the way the term gets thrown around to describe any Rhodactis with bubbles on it, but to be honest that microscopic mushroom is never going to be worth triple digits. Just be aware they paid around $3-5 for it and if you think it's worth what they're charging then it's your money.

On a side note the multicolor bounce mushrooms that are like $6k are about to dive-bomb in price. A few different suppliers across the country just imported around 60 of them total and a lot more are on the way, my guess is in around 6 months you'll find frags for well under $100 once the right people get their hands on them.

There are some badass bubble "bounce" mushrooms that aren't the multicolor though, I have two of these and they're pretty awesome :)

Nice. Lmk when you have frags of it for sale

common rhodactis have been bubbling up for years... some say it's a cross between a yuma and a rhodatis, but that's not the case here... a lot of wild rhodactis would come with huge bubbles from the ocean.... for some reason, they just started doing it again in our tanks... maybe because of the LED's...? who knows... stuff is strange...

Speaker73

Premium Member
Supporter

Ohhhhhh....pretty.......

organism

2020 POTM
So is it 5 dollars? Ill come get it tomorrow!

But your saying 60 of the same wwc bounce are getting imported or "bounces" in general?
It's up to about 100 last I heard, all multicolor bounces like the WWC ones, looks like there's just a stream of them coming in that's not going to slow down. They look "different" now since they're new arrivals, but from past experience my guess is they're going to look almost the same if not identical when they're under captive lighting for a while. It's funny watching vendors scramble online to say they're not the same... I'm waiting 4-6 months and then buying the cheapest one I can find, I think the bottom's about to drop out of the market on these and it's about time :D

Latest posts