Optical Sensor Compatible with Apex?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys knew of an optical sensor for an ATO was compatible with the Apex. Or if that's even possible? Looking to a bit more precision to my water level as my switch is getting old and needs replacement. Is there any such thing out there that would work with my Apex?

Thanks!

Should have gone to the iemas meeting yesterday. ....

According to Rick, the 1link module that comes with the wav pumps and doser will be used for other new features coming up. I think one of those was a new water level sensor similar to the ones in the dos doser containers. I think its magnetic or optical, either way really small and cool looking.Might want to look into that more

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
[MENTION=3768]Confuse[/MENTION] My ATO is a pressure sensor by Avast Marine. I really like it. IMO, Pressure and optical sensored ATO's are best. For the Avast, you can either plug directly into the apex or user Break Out Box. I personally use the BOB to trigger my ATO

[MENTION=3768]Confuse[/MENTION] My ATO is a pressure sensor by Avast Marine. I really like it. IMO, Pressure and optical sensored ATO's are best. For the Avast, you can either plug directly into the apex or user Break Out Box. I personally use the BOB to trigger my ATO
Thanks dude. Do you have the backup switch? How exactly does it work?

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Thanks dude. Do you have the backup switch? How exactly does it work?
Since I have it hooked up to the BOB, when there's no pressure(water level low), it turn an outlet on. And yes, I have a backup float switch to turn off ATO pump as well as my skimmer.

Since I have it hooked up to the BOB, when there's no pressure(water level low), it turn an outlet on. And yes, I have a backup float switch to turn off ATO pump as well as my skimmer.

Is the backup part of the Avast system or did you do that on your own? They have a backup switch option on their site. Not sure if that's what you opted for...