Apex display not working

This weeks has been rough and to add to my stress my apex temp goes to 19.3 again after couple months of working fine. So I decided to pull the unit to my computer and unplugged the unit to bring it upstairs. Now my apex display is not even lighting up. I tried calling Neptune and the phone rings rings and rings. No one picks up. So frustrated bc I am trying to fix temp stuck at 19.3 but not my display is out. Anyone how to fix this issue? Really need some good news today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw trying to link my apex to apex fusion to see if I can reboot the apex display but i bought the unit from another reefer and don't know what the token is to log onto my apex unit thru my computer. I read it is thru my display under system>network but display don't work. Grrrrr!!

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Had similar problem some time ago. Just to vent, not sure why everyone loves this thing, I think it is finicky and hate hard connect updates.

Anyway, I don't think Neptune actually answers phone line. They want you to email and they answer once every 24 hours, ime. When my display would not light up, they emailed me that this is a rare failure. I don't think they helped me, but I found reconnecting everything and giving it some hours, it magically woke up

Just an update to my apex issue. My brain unit was busted. Got a new one from Neptune. Now it is good.

Just to fyi, you can connect it to your network and connect to apex via the classic dashboard. Neptune makes a program you can discover its ip

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Just an update to my apex issue. My brain unit was busted. Got a new one from Neptune. Now it is good.

my buddy just replaced his apex main unit. do you have your main unit install inside the stand or under the stand? seem like mositure really bad for these guys

my buddy just replaced his apex main unit. do you have your main unit install inside the stand or under the stand? seem like mositure really bad for these guys
My controls are in the other room but I did notice unit was super hot inside the cabinet. So I have the new one outside where it can vent heat better.