Leather Toadstool in trouble?!

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
I have this huge leather toadstool that was doing great, but the last couple of days it has been drooping and today I noticed this...

A big gaping hole right in the middle! Should I Frag this down? I was wanting to do it anyway and it was starting to bud but now im worried something is wrong. Any suggestions and thoughts on what it might be or possible solutions would be great.

Mine did same thing.. Started out as white spots, soon to become a hole .. Then it dropped off some pieces ( which healed and did well) then it rounded back out .. No problems. Hopefully same thing for yours :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

bvysochin

Supporter
2020 POTM
Oak View, CA 93022- about 15 min from Ventura
I would blow out the hole and make sure nothing stays in there so it can heal. It probably won't heal to the point where the hole will close up but at least it will stop rotting away. With big toadstools like that it's hard to notice if detritus settles in the middle. That's what most likely happened and it just started to burn a hole in it. Just keep it free of gunk and you shouldnt have any problems. Good luck.

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
[MENTION=3291]bvysochin[/MENTION] I did notice some nasty gunk in there so I blew it out and tried to siphon the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope your right [MENTION=6819]Dendro Dude[/MENTION], it seems healthy with everything still extending. I'll update on the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts