Looking for Biopellets on Black Friday!

So I've tried the reef dynamic pellets that came with my reactor and they clumped into a ball. I bought the Aquarium Specialty pellets that reduce nitrates/phosphates and they pulverized, although, I did mix both pellets in there, so they probably had different flow requirements. But the AS pellets were really expensive.

I'm tempted to buy the bulk BRS biopellets, but wanted something to take care of phosphates too. What brand would you guys recommend?

I have several jars of the orginal Ecobak pellets if your interested in that?

**But while they do remove some phosphates, the other versions have phosphate reducing resins I believe...

**But while they do remove some phosphates, the other versions have phosphate reducing resins I believe...
Will you deliver, rinse, and put the pellets into my reactor personally and maybe do a water change? =P

I have a full big bag of aquamaxx pellets man i stopped using pellets a while ago these i used and didnt have any issues with clomping

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Any idea what biopellets have that phos reducing resins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts