Evolve 8 to seaside aquatics 8 gallon aio

Here's my aqueon evolve 8 that i will soon be upgrading to the seaside aquatic 8 gallon aio. I havent scrubbed the tank down since I'll be changing tanks, but I do about 25-35% wc every 5-6 days, and turkey baster out nem and fish feces every couple of days.

Equipment:
Ebay par 38 (~18 watts). I swapped out leds to seventeen 445nm led and one 12,000k led.
50w tetra heater
Pinky filter and carbon
Oem aqueon pump that came with the tank

Livestock:
Six line wrasse
Turbo snail
Bam bam
Bam bam looking zoa?
Magician
Radioactives
Bloodshot
Acan
Green war coral?
Hammer coral
Candy cane
Red digi
Orange with black hole rock flower nem
Orange and pink with snow center rock flower nem
Space invader pectinia

Seaside aquatics 8 gallon:

Lemme know what you think. All comments/suggestions welcomed. Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny [MENTION=9789]reeferside[/MENTION] gave me some bambams, magicians and hammer to get back into nano reef again few months ago. Theyve all multiplied since. You can see i fragged them and stuck them to my little rock structure. The smaller hammer frag in the pic went to my brothers tank. Thanks johnny!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Great looking tank. Evolve 8 was my first reef tank.

That seaside looks clean. White background is going to make everything pop real nice.

Got them into the new tank. I wish i had a better camera... Iphone camera is sad but here are some pics. I dont come by too many white tanks so this was kinda fun

Thanks and yup, Im going BB for now. Not sure how beneficial sand is, but they seem to be more of a mess for me. Maybe crushed corals down the line if i decide to have substrate...