LF red, orange, purple, or green montipora cap.

ivan

Featured Reef
I have some red green and purple that you can have for free
The colors are not that good because my tank crash so don't expect bright colors but they will under the right conditions and time.
Let me know if you want some

This is how they look before my tank crash!!
Hey Ivan, can I get in on that? I have red and it thrives in my tank but am looking for the other two colors. I'm out of Glendora so I'm pretty close. I'm pretty sure I can restore them and get those colors back. Let me know,
Thanks

ivan

Featured Reef
Hey Ivan, can I get in on that? I have red and it thrives in my tank but am looking for the other two colors. I'm out of Glendora so I'm pretty close. I'm pretty sure I can restore them and get those colors back. Let me know,
Thanks
I have some people coming over to get some but I can cut you a frag if you want let me know

I have some people coming over to get some but I can cut you a frag if you want let me know
Yeah that would be great!! I tried to pm you but it didn't let me. it said your inbox is full or something like that. Can I email you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again Ivan for the frags, I really appreciate it!! It was nice meeting you, I'll probably post a picture update on them when they're looking good again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
I have tons of green and probably a decent red piece if you want it.
I have some red green and purple that you can have for free
The colors are not that good because my tank crash so don't expect bright colors but they will under the right conditions and time.
Let me know if you want some
Still got some purple?

Latest posts