New tank

Hey guys,
Got out for a little had a kid and work and stuff and now I started up again just wanted to say hi. Tank has been up for about 3 months doing well so far

Tank is a 50 gallon
-15 gallon sump
-Skimmer is aquamaxcones cones co-1
-Kessil a360w with spectral controller (going to switch to a radion)
-two jebao rw8
-tunze ato
-150w finnex heater
-30 pounds of live rock

Current fish
- cleaner shrimp
- diamond goby
-2 anthias

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Hey guys just checked my phosphates they used to be at 0 with a Hanna checker now they are reading .11 is this too high for sps and if so what do you recommend to lower it. I think they went up because I got two anthias and I feed them half a cube of food a day.

That is starting to get a little high. You can run GFO in a reactor to bring it down, just do add the gfo slowly until you get your desired number.

Thanks guys any gfo brand that you guys have been successful with what about reactor

There are many many options out there. Here is a setup that is widely used and affordable.
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-gfo-carbon-dual-reactor.html
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-bulk-gfo-granular-ferric-oxide.html

If you don't want to run carbon you can take it offline or just run a single stage reactor. Sometimes people sell this setup on here for cheap as well.

They are out now and about 2 hours after I took them out my nem is happy again:) now to get to my second issue I can't keep my nitrate down do 15 gallon water changes every 2 weeks and feed once a day because of the anthias. I am using the red sea nitrate phosphate remover but still nothing any suggestion