Hello from Wisconsin

jmmontag

HEllo I am JEanine from Wisconsin. I love reef tanks, and have had one for about 20 years. The internet sure helps a lot to find info. I just can't imagine what I did before. Lots of great people on here too. I have a 75 gallon tank with mainly softies and I love Zoos. Looking forward to meeting any friends on here. Thanks, Jeanine

:21:

Hello Jeanine and welcome aboard ReefDiscussion we hope you enjoy our home

Now for the important stuff pictures of

:aqua:

:nicetank:

:signwelcomespin:

jmmontag

I just got a new computer because the old one crashed. I was one of those terrible people that kept all pics in the hard drive. I will have to get new pics. It isn't as impressive as most on here, but it is MY tank. That means I love it. I will try to get some pics. IT is a 75 gallon low tech tank that has been established for about 10 years now. I will try to add pics by this weekend. thank You for the welcome :)

jmmontag

O.K I just took a couple quick photos. Not sure how ta do this. IF it works you will see my tank as is...

Hope this works.... This is unstaged and as is....

Last edited:

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
your tank looks very natural....I really like it...any plans on adding a sump so you can hide all those equipments?

jmmontag

Well the tank is in the FERRET room. That is why there is no sump. The bottom of the tank stand is a giant ferret sleeping room. With 22 ferrets I have to make the tank work with them too. Kinda like gardening when you have dogs. You just have to make concessions.... It works for me because I am the only one that sees it. Well untill now that is. Thanks, JEanine

jmmontag

I am in MAnitowoc WI which is on the coast of LAke Michigan about half way between Milwaukee and Green Bay. Yeah actually a group of ferrets is called a business, but I don't make any money. I do a lot of rescue work, and take in ferrets from other cancer patients. I am a survivor, but not all are that lucky. Ferrets are my first love, but the reef tank is a close second. I seem to have a lot of hobbies that all involve living things. Nothing like a so called terminal illness to make you appreciate life :)

Latest posts