$ MP40s over Kill on 125GL ??

So i have been get slight Cyano on the back of my rock scape, Everything is in good shape as far as parameters go.

NO3 2ppm
PO4 .001
Ca. 440
Alk 8.4
MG 1440

Still the Cyano wont go away even after vacuuming it uo. i tried a couple things that get rid of it but then after a couple water changes it starts to come back. So i think my solution is more flow. I have since got one one more M_40qd and im getting another one come thursday. So i plan on changing out my 2 WES models with the new QD models since they produce more flow and moving the WES models towars the back lower of the tank to make some random flow back there also. What do you guys think OVERKILL ??? Going to use all 4 in the future anyways when i upgrade to a 240gl but was thinking for now i could still use them this way. Or do you guys thing that 2 new QD models will provably be plenty by them selves since they produce 40% more flow ??

My current MP40 are running on refcrest 98% anti sync and they are on opposing sides of the tank.

OK moved the old one to lower back. Going to reduce it to 60% new one also set up at 60% since they flow more. I will turn them up as needed. Get my 4th unit on Thursday and I will hook it up the same. Now I have to add it to the wxm

do you guys think i should reduce the old one since its in the back and going thru a narrow space??? when i first turned it on all kinds of crap started flowing everywhere.

do you guys think i should reduce the old one since its in the back and going thru a narrow space??? when i first turned it on all kinds of crap started flowing everywhere.
As long as you aren't creating a sandstorm and the corals and fish don't mind the added flow, I would leave it. That crap settling is what is causing the cyano.

Alright thanks bud. No sand storms so i think im good The sps seem to like it also. Cant wait till thursday when i get my other one.

On another note i might be getting rid of a lietenant tang here soon, F&^%$ has gotten a taste for a couple of my brain corals and wont let them be. Getting rid of him might also trigger my attempt at an Achilles.