Active Nano Fish?

My maroon clowns suck. All they do is hide behind the rocks. My randall's goby wfuses to pair with all the pistols I put in. So I rarely see any of them.

I wanted to get some suggestions on some active (visible) nano fish to put in my 10g tank. I was thinking about a six line wrasse, but it may be too big for the tank, plus they're aggressive. A firefish has crossed my mind, but they don't do much but float. A pink streaked wrasse was also on the list, but then Manny said they were shy.

Does anyone have any experience with candy blassets? Those seem to stay pretty small, but I'm not sure how active they are.

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
get a starry blenny,hes super active and has great personality. Royal Grammas are also active and colorful.
Yeah, my starry is awesome. Not very colorful but great personality and it's hard to resist that grumpy face and bushy eyebrows.

Royal gramma can be hit or miss, mine hides a lot when he's not mad-dogging the anthias. Gold assessor was out a lot until the anthias went in, now I hardly see him.

My helfrichi is all over the tank :)

* Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Sponsor Thread On SCR * Subscribe On YouTube *
I was thinking of one too. But the last few firefish I owned were kinda boring. But I'll see if I can find some videos of them in someone's tank to see how they are.

I like my starry blenny too, but he can be a dick. And they get pretty big for a 10g tank. Thanks for the suggestions though!
The starry blenny in my display looks like it ate 2 or 3 starry blenies . He's like 4 4.5" bothers nobody though.
I was thinking of one too. But the last few firefish I owned were kinda boring. But I'll see if I can find some videos of them in someone's tank to see how they are.
I might do an update video on my nano this weekend. Love my helfrichi

* Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Sponsor Thread On SCR * Subscribe On YouTube *

Latest posts