Going to go look at used tank

Well for one that tank isnt 24 deep, its 24 tall. And those overflow pipes are pretty unsightly. Id pass personally altbough 90 bucks isnt a bad deal I guess.

Check for major scratches, and chips or bubbling in the silicone and where the glass comes together.

Yea don't like the overflow but I figured I could always change it up and paint them to make it less noticeable I also asked the guy about the dimensions
what do you mean where glass came from?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yea don't like the overflow but I figured I could always change it up and paint them to make it less noticeable I also asked the guy about the dimensions
what do you mean where glass came from?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Where the glass comes together... ie the seams. Look for chips or silicone missing. But like Dan said... make him fill it with fresh water before you leave with it.

Looks like thise pvc are some inches from the back look at what you want to do with you rocks and if they wont be on your way.. if they could be plug and put a hang on the back over flow if needed..and most important as some members post fill with water and check for leaks and also check thise pvc for leaks where they go down to the sump

Latest posts