Year-End Clearance Event

Random question, why doesn't NOCALTAX work for Ecotech products? It's not discounting MAP prices, but instead, the actual tax. I was ready to pull the trigger on the reeflink, but I can get it cheaper out of state.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Random question, why doesn't NOCALTAX work for Ecotech products? It's not discounting MAP prices, but instead, the actual tax. I was ready to pull the trigger on the reeflink, but I can get it cheaper out of state.
Then call with price match...

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Unfortunately we can’t offer any breaks on EcoTech Marine products without their explicit authorization due to a MAP price agreement. We could lose our selling privileges (we’ve seen it happen) by doing so. Believe me, we would if we could!

Hopefully there are other items you are purchasing at the same time that we can take away the tax on with that promotional code. We really want your business and apologize we can’t be more accommodating due to the aforementioned circumstances.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about your coupon code or the new gear you’re ordering. I am happy to help any way I can.

Latest posts