Used tanks for sale cheap at coral gazers

Clifford

Premium sponsor
We have up for sale a few used tanks for sale trying to clear out the front area of the store.

-The first is a 180 gallon leemar no starfire 6x2x2 with external overflow box black back. Two return holes drilled. With cherry cabinet and canopy. The stand has some water damage in the left front corner will need to be repaired before use, if you would like to see it in person please stop by the store. Comes with advanced acrylics 48" sump and most of the plumbing. Tanks has a few scratches on the front inside panel. Asking $800 firm for the whole setup because of the scratches and water damage to stand. This setup was over $4000 new.

-Second is a standard 120 gallon 4x2x4 with black stand and canopy needs repainting tank is not drilled we are selling as is. Comes with 40 gallon breeder tank to use for sump. Asking $250 for the setup.

-Third is a 90 gallon all in one with blue back with stand and canopy. Stand could use some touchup tank is acrylic and could use some buffing. Tank also comes with 2 bulb current usa T5 fixture. Asking $250 for setup.

-Fourth are two fish QT systems with steel stands, the stands do have rust and need to be repainted. They include 3 tanks each roughly 15 gallon tanks and a sump and all the plumbing sold as is asking $75 for each setup or $125 for both.

Clifford

Premium sponsor
180 gallon leemar with stand and canopy still available no sump included priced to move $600 come and get it.

Fish systems all sold, 120 gallon sold.

90 gallon with stand and canopy and t5 light still available priced to move $200 for everything.

Ok I want the 180 Leemar gone sale lol. Comes with stand canopy and tank sold as is
$400 for all.
Your killing me Larry!!!!! Wow that's a heck of a price!!!

Too bad in downgrading lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts