Any pro fraggers able to come over and help with this? :)

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
I really need to deal with The Birdsnest From Hell. I can't frag it fast enough to give it away (lots of interest, no one actually shows up) and once again it's shading something I like better. It's crawled its way about halfway across the tank with no signs of relenting. It's about 9" from wall to tip now. Ideally I'd like to get it off the wall in the largest piece possible and move it down to the bottom of the tank, but it's grown together so much and encrusted to the wall in so many places... And most of the trunk is too big for bonecutters. I need an expert here, lol. Anyone up to it? I'll provide pizza and beer...

The offender:

I wouldnt consider myself a pro but I always have super glue / IC Gel on my nails.
Lets cut that bad boy up
I see some easy cuts

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldnt consider myself a pro but I always have super glue / IC Gel on my nails.
Lets cut that bad boy up
I see some easy cuts
If you're down let's do it! It's not as easy as it looks, lol.. It's all grown together underneath too :D That one main trunk can probably come off in 2 or 3 cuts, I'm just afraid to break it (since I want to save that part). And somehow I have to get the acro crab out. He's going to be so sad when his home gets demolished.

Coelli

Premium Member
Supporter
Perhaps you need to buy a frag tank just for that one coral. ;)
I get so many frags from it already I could use one. :p I have 3 multi-branch frags left from the last fragging that need homes still and there's going to be a LOT from this extraction! I'll probably have to putty over all of the encrustations too. Ergh.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I get so many frags from it already I could use one. :p I have 3 multi-branch frags left from the last fragging that need homes still and there's going to be a LOT from this extraction! I'll probably have to putty over all of the encrustations too. Ergh.
I know someone selling one ;) lol

Latest posts