How Do You Clean These Tiny Snails Off Your Equipment?

I have these tiny snails/feather duster things that I forgot the name to, and it's all over my equipment. I did a vinegar bath for about two days on pumps and my skimmer, but it's still difficult to scrape off. Anyone have a good method of getting rid of these things? I know they're harmless filter feeders, but they look terrible.

Here's an image:

I used expired credit card to scrape them off. If the bigger one, I use my bone cutter to hold and break it, not cut it.

I used expired credit card to scrape them off. If the bigger one, I use my bone cutter to hold and break it, not cut it.
I've been using my scrapper on my sump walls, but I have a Hydor powerhead that is completely covered by them and it's hard to scrape off. I did a second vinegar bath (lots of vinegar) with hot water to see if they fall off more easily.

I've been using my scrapper on my sump walls, but I have a Hydor powerhead that is completely covered by them and it's hard to scrape off. I did a second vinegar bath (lots of vinegar) with hot water to see if they fall off more easily.
then use bone cutter to break it off before vinegar bath.