New to Reef Discussion

reefpets

Hello everyone! My name is Gary and I have been a hobbyist for about 15 years and have been in the vendor business for about 4 years or so.... I am stopping by to take a look at the site and to become a sponsor. This looks like a great site with great people. I can see this forum going a long way and I am glad to be part of it!
Gary

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
welcomepic Gary!! Where are you from? Hope you can share your 15 years of experience in this hobby with us all

reefpets

Thanks Mike! I am located in Lebanon Ohio but will be relocating to Texas within the next couple of months, Dallas area. We cant wait to get back to the warm weather and there my wife will be finishing school and I will be opening a retail location.
I am always willing to share any experience that I have had in the hobby. I am not one that knows it all but I have had a lot of experience with reefs in the past. But, when it comes to fish I have a lot to learn. Over the years of reef keeping I have never been a big fan of fish therefore I have spent little time on learning about them.
Gary

welcomepic Gary!! Where are you from? Hope you can share your 15 years of experience in this hobby with us all