Maslac holiday party and membership drive

Hello everyone.
We have a date and location set for our holiday party and membership drive. It will be on Sunday January 24th starting starting @ 5:30pm. It will be catered again from another awesome taco truck that makes handmade tortillas and it's all you can eat! I think jon holds the record at 13 tacos! I believe they will have rice, beans, salsas ect ect. So either way you will be stuffed beyond stuffed with their awesome tacos! (Their al pastor happens to be the best that I have had anywhere). We will provide water/sodas but this is a BYOB party. There's a fee of $10 that has to be sent via PayPal to hold your spot. There will be no paying at the door. We need to have at least 50 spots payed and reserved to have this taco truck to come out. Unfortunately there won't be any refunds as we won't have the funds to cover the last minute cancellations. Now for the good stuff... there will be a raffle of course headlined by a red sea max 34 gallon tank and a 36" tek light and corals. I'm working on getting other items for the raffle that will be awesome if I can get them...some such items is a abyzz pump and ecotech products. (Not guaranteed, but will post it reefcentral and socali reefs and Facebook pages if I can get it) This is our 4th annual holiday party... let's make it our best one to date! And please post here if you plan on attending.
Please send it as a gift Paypal to Dave@Thebotwins.com
Date January 24th starting at 5:30 till??
And the address is 7855 Lindley Avenue Reseda california

How many more do you need? Is the $10, the total price or will there be an additional charge for the party, after the deposit? Also, could one also buy their membership with the party deposit, via paypal? If so, how much is it?

We need approximately 25 more people... and there's no hidden fees like car insurance. The 10$ is for the whole party minus if you want raffle tickets. Yes you can add a membership fee of $25 to the $10 for the tacos. If we don't hit the mark on the tacos you will be refunded the taCo $$$

Latest posts