Apex Alarms Help

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey everybody. Tried setting up my alarms today after installing an ALD module. Realized i cant find any of the alarm outlets. Has this happened to anyone? I have an apex lite with PM1, BOB, VDM, ALD & 2 EB8s. The only place i know to look would be configuration--> outlet set up. Ive seen all the names it typically goes by, but it is not shown as an outlet. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Go to configuration, module set up and make sure it's listed on there before you try anything. Check on fusion under your unused tiles they should appear there

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Go to configuration, module set up and make sure it's listed on there before you try anything. Check on fusion under your unused tiles they should appear there
Hey thanks for the reply. Under module set up, what would be listed? I don't see anything referencing alarms. In fusion I don't see any alarms inn my unused tiles. Thanks mang

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sorry my answer was a little confusing but what I was saying is check under module set to see if ald shows up there. It should be 4 different switches. Gotta make sure it's connected first

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
The ALD is connected. I have the ALD working as well. Im trying to set up email alarm notifications though. Or text alarm, or warning alarms. Really any alarms. But i do not even see these available as an outlet.

If they're missing completely the only solution I know of is to completely initialize everything which will erase everything and put it back again

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
If they're missing completely the only solution I know of is to completely initialize everything which will erase everything and put it back again
That's what I was afraid of! Is there a way to save the outlet setting I have?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

There is a save/load option in the classic dashboard if I remember correctly. I've never personally used it but it's a great idea to back up for a later restore if a situation like yours should present.

Latest posts