Powerball Group Buy @ Ellis Aquatics

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Powerball Lottery Ellis Aquatics Group Buy

"Currently": $1,400,000,000 ($1.4 billion)

$2 per ticket to participate (minimum 1 ticket, no maximum)

Drawing is Wednesday, Jan 13th, 2016

Join the Ellis Aquatics Family in playing for a chance at a life changing amount of money in this group buy

Rules for participation:

1. Must be 18 years or older

2. CASH must be paid (in shop) for your tickets BEFORE 1230pm Wednesday (no credit, debit, Paypal, etc)

3. All "quick pick" tickets will be purchased by us on Wednesday and pictures of tickets will be txt/emailed to everyone
Wednesday afternoon

4. No late add ons, if "cash" is not received in hand before 1230pm Wednesday, your tickets will not be purchased

5. If total winnings are $99 or under, we will do a single raffle for the total winnings to go to a single winner from list of participants in the group buy (each ticket purchased in the group buy, would give you a single entry to this drawing)

6. If winnings are $100 or more, you will be payed out based on total percentage of group buy tickets you bought in for (ex: if you purchase $2, and the total group buy is $200, then your percentage payout is 1%...therefore a jackpot win of $1.4billion with a payout of 1% share would pay you $14million (minus taxes, fees, etc))

7. Total tickets sold for this group buy will be sent to you with your copy of the tickets purchased and we will try to keep an updated count of participants going on the Facebook page

8. When you pay for your tickets CASH, you will need to fill out a form/paper with: your name, phone number, email address and total number of tickets purchased (in order to send you the list of tickets Wednesday and to contact you based on winnings)

9. Original tickets will be kept by Ellis Aquatics. Prizes $500 and under will be redeemed by Ellis Aquatics to distribute to participants based on percentage bought in(as mentioned in number 6). Prizes $500 and over will be redeemed as a group.

Any questions call, txt, pm or comment

562 822 6673

My Tank Build
Ill b honest it's not worth it. We did a Scr super lotto pool a few years back and we got 22 people to join at $10 a person. So out of 220 lotto ticket we won 68 bucks back total.
And I lost my paypal account for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts