Stand Builders

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Can anyone recommend a good stand builder? Got my new tank home last night and wife doesn't like the height nor the fact that I was going to keep it open.

Current stand height is 42 inches, looking to have a height of 36 inches.

Reef keeping is life!

I think Aaron @SPS coral store in La Canada build custom steel stand. I personally think 42" is a good height for that tank :). Just skin it with some wood panels.

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Yep lowbudget I'm back in the game, and the stand doesn't have to be steel it can be made e tirely of wood unless Aaron provides skinning as well?

Reef keeping is life!

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep lowbudget I'm back in the game, and the stand doesn't have to be steel it can be made e tirely of wood unless Aaron provides skinning as well?

Reef keeping is life!
its crazy how we get the itch to come back. it must be the salt or kalk powder just dont sniff it. hahaha

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Val in Westminster does good work @ a fair price. I had him build my 100g stand this time around. I went simple and stained it myself, but he does all types of builds. Wait time wasn't bad at 2-3 weeks.

A little far from Lancaster though.

deaclauderdale

Addicted Reefer
My Tank Build
Val in Westminster does good work @ a fair price. I had him build my 100g stand this time around. I went simple and stained it myself, but he does all types of builds. Wait time wasn't bad at 2-3 weeks.

A little far from Lancaster though.
I'm in Pasadena now.

Reef keeping is life!

Latest posts