Cat ate Jawfish!

If u had jumping fish, then the cat wouldnt have to dive in, just wait for $$$ fish from heaven.

Check your cats for ich.

YES. I live with a cat person. :(

My boyfriend's 13 pound longhair beast cat went halfway into the tank one day when the screen was off. Heard a ker-PLUNKSSSHHH (it seriously sounded like when someone cannonballs into a pool) from the living room and my kid yelled. I ran in and the cat was gone but had splashed water all over the living room - I found dried salt on my TV a couple weeks later, 15' from the tank and 6' off the ground. She clawed a bunch of GSP off the overflow on her way out. She hasn't gone back up there but her demon sister is up there all the time even though her butt and tail went in once.

I love cats... yeah.
13 pounds that's a big cat bet she can eat alot of fish. Get a spray bottle and fill it with vinegar and spray them when they are up on the tank won't happen again. Everyone hates vinegar.

Sorry :( I feel ya.. My cat ate a blue spot jawfish, a red firefish, 2 rock blennies and a dragonface pipefish .. Atm I can't find one of my banded pipefish.. I'm sure he's toast too :(
Nothing hits the floor over here.. Or if it does , it's not for long w this beast of mine ..

Sorry :( I feel ya.. My cat ate a blue spot jawfish, a red firefish, 2 rock blennies and a dragonface pipefish .. Atm I can't find one of my banded pipefish.. I'm sure he's toast too :(
Nothing hits the floor over here.. Or if it does , it's not for long w this beast of mine ..
Dang! You got a full service sushi bar!

Latest posts