Anyone have SC Aquariums?

hipertec

I have the SCA 50 gallon cube. Great tank and setup. The skimmer is OK and I just upgraded to a monster DC16 skimmer. Ill do a review as it is a great skimmer and blows the SCA301 out of the water.

hipertec

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got a SCA 50 as well. I've replaced everything under the tank so far. I've got a customs Advanced Acrylic Sump, SWC 301 cone skimmer and this baby has been rock solid this far.

My only complaints is the plumbing and glass but SCA customer service has been good and I picked this tank up used knowing it was not going to be anything like my Lemar.

Last edited:
I purchased one and opened the box looked at the Silicon job and it was crap along with all a other details of the tank. the overflow is bowed in places. And it definitely is not starfire glass if it is it's knock off China glass. Super China made tank. Returned it the next day and got my cash back. They have a warehouse with all kinds of other China crap for sale, pool tables....just didn't make me feel like I was getting a good tank.
I ended up getting a vizio and drilled it myself ex... and am happy. If you want a nicer rimles tank it will cost you alot more, that's why I just got the Vizio. Just my opinion on sc

Latest posts