Not done yet folks...1 more auction!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
285$

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
And this was the winning bid. Once again, thanks to all who participated, either by bidding or by donating to the auction. [MENTION=8591]sonubhai[/MENTION], i will pm you [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION]'s pp info so that you can pay him directly and then coordinate with [MENTION=3317]Chefzilla77[/MENTION] and others to pick up your frags.

Once again, [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION], I am sorry for your loss and thank you SCR for showing that we aren't like other forums, we actually do care and support each other, especially during tough times.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Sorry Brent [MENTION=3317]Chefzilla77[/MENTION] and Ray [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION], I guess since [MENTION=8591]sonubhai[/MENTION] wasn't man enough to take care of his responsibilities, I have to be the bearer of bad news. He was the last person to bid and therefore was the "winner"...well shortly after he won, he asked me for my number so that he "can cross the LA drive" (whatever that meant) followed by him letting me know that he lives in Thousand Oaks and "it will take a day to pick this all up" After I explained that I hadn't donated any frags to this auction like I did the first, I didn't have any frags for him and that he should coordinate with you and the other SCR members that were generous enough to donate, so that he can get his frags, but first to send his donation/payment to Raymond. Well, exactly 27 mins later he pm's me telling me "something unexpected came up I might not be able to come through with this" and he wanted me to ask [MENTION=974]Denash[/MENTION] to buy the pack since he was the last person prior to him (Sonubhai) to bid. I told him that was his responsibility and to make sure and let Raymond and everyone else involved know what he was ultimately going to do. Am trying very hard to not go into detail as to how p.o'd I am and what I think of this individual so yeah....here we are.

sonubhai

I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused anyone here. I had already apologized to ray [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION] for my mistake. I made a mistake and in future I will be more careful in sensitive situation like these [MENTION=2928]Tangwich[/MENTION]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wow... unbelievable. I can understand that something came up. But did it really or you have cold feet? Cause anyone I know who can afford living in T.O. can afford a bad *** frag pack. I'm sorry this happened [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION]. I'll post them on the fs thread. The jake millie and rainbow tort are worth more than the final bid... or anyone whom sees this offers saktek $250 I'll give you all 3 frags + others and the offers still open that I would bring it to the scmas or the scrk meeting this month.

Sorry Brent [MENTION=3317]Chefzilla77[/MENTION] and Ray [MENTION=4597]SAKTEK[/MENTION], I guess since [MENTION=8591]sonubhai[/MENTION] wasn't man enough to take care of his responsibilities, I have to be the bearer of bad news. He was the last person to bid and therefore was the "winner"...well shortly after he won, he asked me for my number so that he "can cross the LA drive" (whatever that meant) followed by him letting me know that he lives in Thousand Oaks and "it will take a day to pick this all up" After I explained that I hadn't donated any frags to this auction like I did the first, I didn't have any frags for him and that he should coordinate with you and the other SCR members that were generous enough to donate, so that he can get his frags, but first to send his donation/payment to Raymond. Well, exactly 27 mins later he pm's me telling me "something unexpected came up I might not be able to come through with this" and he wanted me to ask [MENTION=974]Denash[/MENTION] to buy the pack since he was the last person prior to him (Sonubhai) to bid. I told him that was his responsibility and to make sure and let Raymond and everyone else involved know what he was ultimately going to do. Am trying very hard to not go into detail as to how p.o'd I am and what I think of this individual so yeah....here we are.
Dammmmmmmm!!! Maybe at least donate 10% of the winning bid for backing out?? [MENTION=8591]sonubhai[/MENTION]

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
I told Jesse's I'd take the pack since the guy backed out. I'll give danesh first try though

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

sonubhai

I understand everyone frustration, but its getting real petty with people leaving idiotic comments on my profile. Yes I had some bills to pay that i wasn't expecting other wise I would be happy to contribute that is why I bid. The person that this money was for I apologized to him already as for everyone else that is hot an bothered about this I don't give a rats behind about their opinions.

sonubhai

Again I feel extremely bad. And I apologies to everyone who organized this for @satek, I donated what i could right now to @satek gofundme page.

Latest posts