Socali Angelfish Thread

I love angelfish and think it would be a cool idea if everyone on this forum would post pics of their angels since were all relatively local :) I searched for "Angelfish Thread" but nothing what I was looking for came up. If there already is a thread please link me to it. So anyway, lets see everyone's angelfish, you spent a lot of money on them so show them off! Here's a few snapshots my two angels.

Attachments

Not the best picture, but it's something...

[/URL]/albums/uu232/confuse123/8AABC1DE-1C21-4455-B019-2EEFCD3E0507_zpsickpwnsh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Not the best picture, but it's something...

[/URL]/albums/uu232/confuse123/8AABC1DE-1C21-4455-B019-2EEFCD3E0507_zpsickpwnsh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Nice!! I'm jealous of your potter and I'm thinking of adding one too.
And a bonus shot!!!

haha now that's what I'm talking about such a cool picture, so many healthy regals looking great; that must have been a good day. So many colors and stripes!!

Very nice angels, specially the regal!! Use to have a few a while back, had a regal, emperor & flame. Miss having my big tank, but smaller tanks are so much easier to deal with! There's an angel tank build in my future though..

Blueline and Majestic

Because I love angels I bought 2 more last weekend:a21:

- The Blueline is a fish I've been waiting a very long time to get and this is amazing! Super healthy and bold; within 10 minutes after introduction it was eating frozen and pecking at nori.
- The Majestic Is painfully shy and but such a beautiful fish and still adjusting to the tank more everyday but still swims along the glass most of the day. Saw it eat frozen for the first time today so its starting to come around.
- Unfortunately I had to remove my Achilles to the sump and its been there for about a week. He was mercilessly attacking the blueline, even though the angel is slightly larger I wouldn't have expected it to last for more than a few days. He also attacked the Majestic when ever it got close. So Ill be building an eggcrate acclimation box this week. Probably will be adding around 50 more lbs of dry rock for more territory.

The flameback I've had for about 5 months now, the swallowtail was a pick up this weekend. Both are good fish with personality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts