My 90 gal cube

Bigpapii

Hey everyone! Soooo to introduce myself, my name is Jacob. I've been in the marine hobby for 6 years. I am currently 16 years old right now. Hahah yes I started when I was 10. My first saltwater tank was a small 5 gal pico with hermit crabs I collected from a tide pool when we went to the beach. I know I know taking from the wild is bad. But I was only 10 . Anyways about a year later I upgraded to a 40 gal that contain a few soft corals, clownfish pair, and a tang. You know the usual beginners livestock. I still had all my hermit crabs by the way. None of them died!Aa few months later I decided to upgrade to a 90 gal which is currently my main tank

l

Current livestock:
Sail Fin
California Stingray (temporary)
Niger Trigger (Very Peaceful Never Attacked Anyone)
Green Chromis school (+10)
Sea hare
Marbled starfish

Corals:
Variety of zoas
Variety of sps
Bubble coral
2x Tri colored torch
Xenia
Duncan
Toad stool
Gsp
Candy cane

Birth of the tank:
Around March of 2011
I started this tank when I just turned 12. No help from anyone except for financials from my parents. But everything was put together through experiences of failing and succeeding, research, and experimenting. I am currently 17 years old and this tank is one of the best accomplishment I've ever done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job! And good on keeping the hermits so long! So the hermits didn't make it in the bigger tank? What are you going to do with the stingray?

Bigpapii

Great job! And good on keeping the hermits so long! So the hermits didn't make it in the bigger tank? What are you going to do with the stingray?
Hahah I put them in my main tank when I first started it but they kinda just slowly disappeared. I tried looking for them/their shells but nothing. It's like they just vanished most likely they're already dead. Maybe got stuck under the rocks or sand. Anyways I'm working on a 500 gal saltwater pond. Haven't started yet tho. Been busy with school. I cleaned up the area where I'm planning on building it. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your tank. You have some talent when it comes to rockscape. Seems like you also have some talent when it comes to keeping thing alive that shouldn't...
Keep the updates coming! Maybe you're the next Cornbread!!

Latest posts