Jawbreakers expert please!!

Ok guys, first off. I'm apologize to [MENTION=3851]joker295[/MENTION] for using his pictures to making sure it is the JB i was about to trade with him. I had my doubs, and if he still ok to making the deal then i'm very appreciate. I wanted to making sure because i don't want to get the wrong coral and maybe later on mislabel it as something it's not. I know the way i did it isn't very polite, and again i apologize for it.

Ok guys, first off. I'm apologize to [MENTION=3851]joker295[/MENTION] for using his pictures to making sure it is the JB i was about to trade with him. I had my doubs, and if he still ok to making the deal then i'm very appreciate. I wanted to making sure because i don't want to get the wrong coral and maybe later on mislabel it as something it's not. I know the way i did it isn't very polite, and again i apologize for it.

organism

2020 POTM
I wanted to making sure because i don't want to get the wrong coral and maybe later on mislabel it as something it's not. I know the way i did it isn't very polite, and again i apologize for it.
I don't think there was anything impolite about it, you were just looking to get better informed on a coral you might be trading for. It's the responsibility of the person offering the trade to get you a good non-blue picture of a mother polyp showing several colors, so you don't have to apologize for anything when a whole thread full of people can't tell it's a jawbreaker either.