Male Lineatus Wrasse and more Hawaiian Flames

All Delight

I have one Male Lineatus Wrasse approx. 3.5" $200 and also picked up a couple more pairs of Hawaiian Flames $150 a pair.

I'll take a short video of them eating when the lights are on later today.

Available this weekend for pickup in Lakewood 90712.

99% of businesses ship buddy...no hate at all delight...they are a great company....but you should should know better
Only around 19.76% of businesses ship, buddy. There's way more places here in California that don't ship and you probably haven't heard of them because they don't.

Great price on the fish by the way

K
99% of businesses ship buddy...no hate at all delight...they are a great company....but you should should know better
know better? lol he's amazing and carries fish that people all over the country apparently want. He knows better. The fact that you think 99 percent of business ship is an accurate statement blows my mind. Your post is 100 percent wrooooog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Waiting for pics [MENTION=492]All Delight[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I have one Male Lineatus Wrasse approx. 3.5" $200 and also picked up a couple more pairs of Hawaiian Flames $150 a pair.

I'll take a short video of them eating when the lights are on later today.

Available this weekend for pickup in Lakewood 90712.
Any pics or video ???

All Delight

Sorry for the long delay of pics and videos. My block had a power outage last Friday, so when I woke up Saturday at 6am without power, I went to Home Depot to buy a generator. By the time power was restored mid afternoon, I was dealing with a cloudy tank, some acros died. Had to frag some colonies up to salvage what I could.

There are not lights on the fish only tank, so it's just room lighting.

Regarding shipping fish, I actually do ship fish and coral. But for fish, I charge actual fed ex rates which 99% of customers wont want to pay. So I rarely ship fish. However, I shipped out 2 pairs of flame wrasses 2 weeks ago. Saturday delivery was $160 via fed ex. $460 for 2 pairs of flame wrasses was still cheaper than what my customer was able to find from their local fish store.

Latest posts