Do you dip? If so, with what?

What do you guys dip your newly aquired corals with? Ive been dipping mine in Tropic Marin Pro Cural Cure and its super stressful to the coral. Im not happy with how much it stresses out the sps. What do you guys dip with?

BKD067

I have dipped several of my newly acquired corals with revive and have witnessed unwanted creatures fall off of the coral instantly. After dipping the corals and putting them in the tank,after a couple of hours the coral's polyps start extending. It appears that dipping them in revive is not super stressful.

ca2or

I usually pull out about about half a gallon of water then add TMPCC till it looks like blood. Most likely too much. Never had an issue, usually the corals are open very wide the very next day. What are you dipping? I have only dipped Zoa's in that.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Hey Reefer08, where are you located? Asking because I bought Revive two weeks ago and it's still unopened. Never got a chance to use it and now I'm breaking down my system. Bought it for $12 and can let it go for $7. lmk.

Tony, no I don't dose Microbacteria. Are you talking about Microbacteria7 by Brightwell? Make sure you dose vodka with that + amino acids, I know SonnyX over on reef central has had great results with that stuff.

I only dose basic 4 and also Amino Acids and Coral Vitalizer.