Blue Spotted Jawfish $39.99

Anyone contemplating purchasing one of these, Do IT! lol

I got one the these awesome guys last sale and he was healthy as can be, Eating pellets and everything!

Anyone contemplating purchasing one of these, Do IT! lol

I got one the these awesome guys last sale and he was healthy as can be, Eating pellets and everything!

Seaside has become one of my favorite LFS to go to, always a good selection of fish! I see those buespotted there all the time, contemplating on picking one of these up just don't like the screen idea

Seaside has become one of my favorite LFS to go to, always a good selection of fish! I see those buespotted there all the time, contemplating on picking one of these up just don't like the screen idea
I love seaside also, David and Santiago are awesome! Great selection of fish always and u can find some gems of corals there too.

I love seaside also, David and Santiago are awesome! Great selection of fish always and u can find some gems of corals there too.

Latest posts